Wednesday 3 May 2017

1 Sketch 2 different ways

I love scrapbooking, but I love card making too.
I wanted to show you how easy it is, to use a sketch for a scrapbook page, and simply also apply it to a card. 




To make the shadow effect with party hats, I punched one border using black cardstock and one using a colored cardstock. Using the CM repositional tape runner, so the tape is clear, I placed them offsetted to complete the look. I also used foam squares to add depth to the stickers.



For this project I used the Party Hat and Scallop Dot CM border maker cartridges, Cake my day paper pack and stickers, Peacock, Black and Raspberry cardstock, foam squares, Repositional tape and regular tape runner, and a Creative Memories white refill page.
This sketch can be used for any occasion or event. Also would look great using any paper pack or border maker cartridge. Would love to see what layouts you create with this sketch. Please head over to my Facebook page "Creative Memories with Krista" and  post in the comments of the Sketch Post. Or to get your supplies to make these projects, visit My Creative Memories website 

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Scrappin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment